2012 Galway Atlantaquaria Science 4 Summer
Science 4 Summer
Science 4 Summer is returning to Galway Atlantaquaria.
This year’s science summer camp will include
- Slime and Squid: A collection of our all time science favourites from the last 6 years.
- Motion and Commotion:Learn about the science of movement and flight
- Cool Chemistry: Carry out a range of experiments in the lab in your white coat
- Wild Ireland: Investigate the range of amazing life surrounding us every day
- Our Save our Seas, conservation challenge
Camps will run from Monday to Friday from 10-3 and are aimed at 8-12 year old students.
Camps will be held in the Nautilus Classroom and Explorers Laboratory at Galway Atlantaquaria and will include interactive classes, experiments, fieldtrips to the shore and park, activities in the aquarium, dissections, and arts and crafts activities.
Cost: €99, class size is limited so booking is essential.
Dates for Science 4 Summer 2012 are:
9th - 13th July, 16th - 20th July, 23rd - 27th July, 6th - 10th August, 13th - 17th August, 20th - 24th August
Each student is awarded a certificate of completion and a bag of educational materials at the end of each workshop.
For more info contact email@example.com or (091) 585100